Thursday, November 8, 2012

Honda CBF-125

Honda CBF-125 by Akira2506
Honda CBF-125, a photo by Akira2506 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I started taking photos 3 years ago just so that I could create images of my real passion; cars. I then moved to China and no longer had my car, so photography became my new passion. It's been 2 years since I photographed a vehicle, and this set felt like I was coming around full circle. Using everything I've learned photographing people, places, etc and applying it back to my original passion.

My good friend Winfred ( www.flickr.com/photos/wangqinlong/ ) was assisting on this shoot. We headed up to the reservoir and called a friend who'd just bought a shiny new motorbike to come join us.

Strobist Setup:
An SB-600 and some cheap YN-460s popped with eBay triggers, sometimes wearing eBay umbrellas.

Canon EOS 5D Mark II

Photo shot in Weinan, China. RAW processed in lightroom, then edited in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment