Saturday, August 11, 2012

The World of Ang Mo Kio [Panorama]

Via Flickr:
3 Image HDR/DRI 17 Image Panorama. Ang Mo Kio Central, Singapore.

Many thanks to Jin Wei for introducing me this view as he lives in that block.

This is by far one of the hardest Panos attempted as I thought of breaking conventions in my usual photography where every building has to be "straight and rigid" and the horizon, made flat. This end result may not be for everyone's liking, but anyway the idea was, Ang Mo Kio is my World - It's a fun place filled with all the people I know to hangout with. It's everything to me, and it's The World to me. The nightlife especially. So get dizzy.

This whole place meant alot of to me - my dad grew up here in the 70s, it's relatively near where I live, every amenities you name it you got it, friends and families, people and friends I know living and staying here and gatherings of sort, it's all right here in this amazing centralized neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment